Last Updated: November, 2023
Our Website is intended for use by users located in the United States only. If you are accessing our Website from outside the United States, please be aware that the applicable state and federal laws of the United States and other countries to which your personal information may be transferred may not provide a level of protection equivalent to the laws in your home country.
- On our Website; and
- In emails, on the form on our Website, phone calls, text and other electronic messages transmitted through our Website.
Children under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on our Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any personal information on our Website or through any of its features, register on our Website, make any purchase through our Website, use any of the interactive features of our Website, or provide any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that personal information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of personal information from and about users of our Website, including personal information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number and your purchase history and such other personal information you provide to us when you use our Website;
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as names of the pages you accessed, the browser and the operating system you used, the date and time of access, search engines you used, the equipment you used to access our Website and usage details such as traffic data, logs and other communication data, resources accessed or used on our Website, your location as well as your IP address.
The following are the ways we collect personal information from you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- From third parties, for example, our affiliates, our service providers, including but not limited to Google LLC (“Google”) and Meta Platforms, Inc. (also known as Facebook and hereinafter referred to as “Meta”).
Personal Information You Provide to Us
The personal information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided when you contact us, inquire about our products or request further services;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and chat history), if you contact us by email or through the contact us feature on our Website;
- Your search queries on our Website including through our product/store finder features.
Personal Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain personal information about details of your visits to our Website, and information about your computer and Internet connection, including but not limited to names of the pages you accessed, the browser and the operating system you used, the date and time of access, search engines used, names of files downloaded, and your IP address.
Such information may help us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt-out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see below “Google Analytics, Google Ads and Remarketing” , “Meta Pixel” and “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information” .
Google Analytics, Google Ads and Remarketing
We use a tool called “Google Analytics”, a web analytics service provided by Google to monitor the performance of our Website and collect information on your use of our Website. You can learn more about how Google Analytics collects and processes information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US; and how to opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics by following the instructions found here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
The above activities may also be known as interest-based advertising, online behavioral advertising, cross-context behavior advertising or targeted advertising under certain state laws. Please refer to the State-Specific Privacy Statement for the applicable opt-out requirements.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
Personal information is retained for the duration as shown in the below overview, unless we are required by applicable laws, rules or regulations to retain your personal information for a longer period of time. Please refer to the State-Specific Privacy Statement for situations where we are entitled to retain your personal information despite your request to delete. Any personal information which is not included in the overview below, will not be retained longer than reasonably necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
How long we keep personal information can vary widely depending on the context of the services we offer. The following criteria are often used to determine the retention period: nature of the personal information, the context in which the personal information have been collected, the consequences for you and the existence of appropriate safeguards, such as pseudonymization.
|(Categories) of personal information
|Personal Data processed when you interact with us through the contact form on the Website
|Personal Data processed when you visit our Website
|Other Personal Data
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the personal information. For example, if you share personal information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products, we will use such personal information to respond to your inquiry;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including but not limited to processing your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, and preventing transactional fraud (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); to enforce or apply our general terms and conditions of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- To personalize your experience using our Website and to deliver to you content and product offerings relevant to your interests.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website and products;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and comply with court orders, or governmental regulations, applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) rules, regulations and guide documents;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information as required under applicable laws, rules or regulations. In particular, we may collect, store and process your personal information in compliance with the FDA rules, regulations and guidance documents;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products we offer or provide though it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the personal information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure / Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may disclose personal information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the purposes set forth in the Section “How We Use Your Personal Information” above:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates. We note that your personal information may be shared with our group of companies located both in and outside the U.S.
- To manufacturers, contractors, warehouse operators, pharmacovigilance providers, service providers, advertisers and other third parties we, or our subsidiaries/affiliates on our behalf, use to support our business, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, including but not limited to Constant Contact, Inc., Google, Meta, IQVIA, GEODIS, payment processing companies and such other service providers we engage to help us comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations (such as the FDA rules, regulations and guidance documents). We note that we may change these service providers from time to time.
- To any federal, state, local or foreign government or political subdivision thereof, or any agency or instrumentality of such government or political subdivision, or any self-regulated organization or other non-governmental regulatory authority or quasi-governmental authority (to the extent that the rules, regulations or orders of such organization or authority have the force of law), or any arbitrator, court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction, or any agent or service provider assisting us to comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to those of the FDA, a court order and such other order of any governmental authority.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purposes set forth in the Section “How We Use Your Personal Information” above.
By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not limited to, Switzerland and France.
Sale of Your Personal Information
Please refer to the State-Specific Privacy Statement for more information on the rights that you may be entitled to with respect to such activities, and how to exercise them.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your personal information:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising
For more information on managing cookies, please visit https://www.youronlinechoices.com/ which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy. You can also opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can request to review and change your personal information by filling in the “Contact Us” form on our Website.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change the personal information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the personal information to be incorrect (in the case of a change). We may deny a request for deletion if retaining the personal information is necessary for us to comply with applicable laws, rules, regulations and our other legal obligations (including but not limited to the compliance with the FDA rules, regulations and guidance documents and completion of transactions), maintain and enhance our Website, address security issues, or make use of the personal information that are compatible with the context you provided it to us.
Your State-Specific Privacy Rights
Depending on your place of residence in the U.S., certain state data protection laws and regulations grant you additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your state-specific privacy rights, please refer to our State-Specific Privacy Statement.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your personal information also depend on you. Unfortunately, the transmission of personal information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Links to Third Party Sites and Social Login
Our Website may from time to time contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or social media sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to these websites.
Phone: +1 (800) 240-9780
Postal Address: 1805 Shea center drive suite 270, Highlands Ranch, CO 80129
Visit: our contact us page here