Stye Eye Relief
Homeopathic Sterile Eye Drops
Temporary Relief of Symptoms Associated with Styes such as Redness, Burning, & Tearing
It starts with tenderness and redness around the eye – the beginnings of a stye. Now you have a way to soothe the discomfort you feel.
Similasans Stye Eye Relief sterile eye drops stimulate the body’s natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms of styes, such as redness, burning, dryness, and tearing.
• No Harsh Vasoconstrictors
• Gluten Free
• Dairy Free
Active Ingredients: Purpose
Conium maculatum 6X: redness
Graphites 12X: dryness
Sulphur 12X: tearing, burning
Active ingredients are manufactured according to homeopathic principles.
Borate buffer, Purified water, Silver sulphate (as preservative), Sodium nitrate
According to homeopathic principles, the active ingredients in this medication temporarily relieve minor symptoms associated with styes, such as:
- The purpose of this product is to provide temporary relief of stye symptoms, and is not a cure for styes.
- For external use only.
- Initial exacerbation of symptoms may occur.
- Replace cap tightly after every use.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch the tip of the container to any surface.
- Use within 30 days of opening. Expiration date only refers to unopened bottle.
- Contact wearers: consult a physician prior to using.
- For your protection do not use if tamper evident seal around neck of bottle is missing or broken.
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use:
- if the solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if condition is accompanied by fever
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- symptoms worsen or persist for more than 72 hours
- changes in vision occur
- you experience eye pain
- the stye enlarges
- the stye opens, draining discharge or pus into the eye
For adults and children age 2 and over:
- remove tamper-evident seal from neck of bottle
- twist cap off bottle
- squeeze plastic tip to release 2-3 drops into eye
- apply 3-4 times per day
- replace cap after use
- if desired, use with a warm, moistened washcloth placed directly on eyelid