Kids Allergy Eye Relief™
Allergy eye drops you can use as often as needed without the risk of side effects
Formulated with natural active ingredients that stimulate the body's natural allergy defenses
Allergies in full bloom?
We all want our little ones' eyes to feel better during allergy season, but many parents are concerned about the chemicals found in allergy eye drops. Traditional over-the-counter allergy drops use chemicals such as vasoconstrictors to mask symptoms. Vasoconstrictors may actually worsen the symptoms if used more than directed (usually 4 times a day maximum). Similasan of Switzerland works differently, by using natural botanical extracts to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause. Similasan products are made without harsh chemicals, so you can use them as often as needed.
- No harsh vasoconstrictors or antihistamines
- No known side effects
- Gluten & dairy free
Trusted for over 35 years in Switzerland
Trusted by pharmacists and families in Switzerland for over 35 years, Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of remedies that use active natural ingredients instead of harsh chemicals to keep families healthy. Our state of the art facility located near the Swiss Alps makes over 190 popular remedies for children and adults: cough and cold, eye care, ear care, nasal allergies and more.
Q: How often should I use the eye drops?
A: The recommended dose is 2-3 drops per eye as needed. If your symptoms do not clear up after the first 2-3 drops, then it is okay to add more drops until symptoms diminish. Similasan eye drops can then be used as many times per day as needed.
Q: Can I still use the product after 30 days?
A: SImilasan eye drops use a mild preservative that guarantees the product will be free of contaminants for 30 days after opening. If the product has not been contaminated, you may continue to use it until the bottle is finished.
Q: Can I use Similasan eye drops with my contacts?
A: Similasan has formally tested its eye drops for compatibility with contacts. Because of the natural active ingredients there is nothing in the product that will damage the lens. The drops will not harm your contact lenses, however if you have allergies or redness, it is best to avoid lenses for a while until symptoms subside. Allergens and irritants can become trapped under lenses and prevent the drops from working as well as they should.